A Canadian high-pressure area will settle southward for the remainder of the week, promoting sunshine and pleasant weather, if a little on the cool side. High temperatures will only reach the upper 60s this afternoon, and mid-70s on Friday.
The holiday weekend will be mainly dry, with some cloudiness, as an upper-level low over the Southeast draws moisture northwest around a coastal disturbance. A few light showers could reach southeast Ohio Saturday night and Sunday, with a smaller chance for a passing shower in the Columbus area.
The system should begin drifting back to the east on Memorial Day, setting the stage for a warmup and summerlike temperatures next week.
- Thursday: Partly cloudy, breezy. cooler. High 68
- Tonight: Clear, crisp. Low 45
- Friday: Mostly sunny. High 75
- Saturday: Partly cloudy, seasonable. High 77 (50)
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy, stray showers. High 77 (55)
- Memorial Day: Mix clouds and sun, isolated shower. High 81 (57)
- Tuesday: Sunny, warmer. High 85 (59)
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High 87 (62)
Suggest a Correction